BUILDING AND PASTORAL NEED INFORMATION
- Our ministers are available for prayer and pastoral needs. Call the church office and follow the instructions on the answering service to reach the pastor on call.
Click Here for Ministerial Prayer Request Form.
- The church building is currently closed.
- Regretfully, all pastoral visitation in homes, hospitals, rehab centers, and nursing homes will be suspended until further notice. But our pastors are available to counsel and pray by telephone.
WEEKDAY AND REGULAR ACTIVITIES
- All activities, classes, choir rehearsals, SOM lessons, meetings, food services, FLC activities and regular programs (whether HBBC or outside groups) will be suspended until further notice.
- HBBP will be closed until at least May 15 or in keeping with Wake County Public Schools.
- The KidzStuff Consignment sale will not take place on March 26-28. Click here for more information.
- The 5 Points 5K for 2020 has been canceled. Click here for more information.
- Stay Home. We advise everyone to obey our North Carolina and Wake County “stay-at-home” instructions.
- Be safe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water. 20 seconds of washing is the best! You can sing the Doxology or say the Lord’s Prayer during this time.
- Social distancing remains the most effective means of slowing the spread of the disease. Strive to maintain at least a 6 ft. distance between people.
- Cough into your elbow, sneeze into a tissue and dispose of tissues properly. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Be Healthy. Maintain a healthy diet, exercise, and get plenty of sleep.
- Stay Connected. Call, email, text, or write cards or letters to friends, loved ones, neighbors, and particularly those who live alone.
- Stay Active. Keep up with the latest news, but don’t overdo it. Take a walk. Read a book. Play a game. Work on a project at home. Don’t just sit in front of the television all day every day.
May we use this unanticipated pause in our lives for prayer, reflection, and discernment. May God help us to shine the light of Christ in a wounded, fearful world.
We will continue to monitor this on a daily basis and will keep you up to date on decisions that are made.
SUPPORT LOCAL 5 POINTS BUSINESSES
In an effort to help those around us, HBBC wants to encourage you to support the businesses at 5 Points. We have spoken with the owners/managers of several and want to pass on the information they have provided.
Click Here to see a list of 5 Points businesses and what they are offering.