Consignor registration is now OPEN!. Registration will close on Sunday, September 29, or when our maximum number of consignors (300) is reached.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
REGISTERED consignors visit the consignor homepage to enter inventory, volunteer, and sign up for a drop off appointment!
You can also check out our Top Ten Tips to Being a Successful Consignor.
Information for Consignors
- A minimum of 10 individual items or $30 minimum total sales value is required to register as a consignor. There is a $5 consignor fee which will be deducted from your check after the sale. Consignor numbers are assigned when registering for the first time. This number cannot be changed and will be the same number each sale.
- Gently-used seasonally appropriate clothing, furniture, baby gear, toys, and other children’s items will be accepted.
- Spring/Summer clothing, car seats, travel systems (stroller with car seat and base), cribs, stuffed animals, maternity clothing, and stained/unclean items will NOT be accepted.
- Clothing and other items should be clean and gently used without stains, from a smoke-free environment, and placed on appropriate-sized hangers. Plastic hangers are preferred over wire hangers. Limited quantities of plastic hangers are given out free to consignors on a first come/first serve basis a couple of weeks before the sale.
- Kidz Stuff Consignment Sale reserves the right not to sell items if they are not in accordance with our guidelines.
- To complete sales tags, go to Consignor Homepage and click on “Work with Consigned Inventory.” Note: Each item must be entered before printing tags.
- Returning consignors who want to consign unsold items entered in previous KidzStuff sales must make sure to activate them in your inventory.
- White and color card stock will be available, along with cable ties, at the Family Life Center front desk. First 15 sheets are complimentary. Additional sheets can be purchased at 5 cents per sheet. First 100 cable ties are complimentary. Additional bundles of 100 cable ties can be purchased for $1.
- Sales tags must be printed on card stock. Flimsy paper tags often fall off and get lost. Items without a tag cannot be sold. Using heavier paper like cardstock helps ensure your items get a chance to be sold!
- Choose your card stock color – Colored card stock means “no donate” and unsold items will be returned to you. White card stock means “donate” and the item will be donated if it does not sell.
- Any shade of cardstock that could be considered white, such as ivory, beige, or light gray will be donated. If you do not want your items donated, please print on brightly-colored cardstock. Pastel colors are preferred as they work the best with our scanners.
- All items marked “Discount Yes” will be sold at half price on Saturday. No exceptions.
- All unsold items tagged with white card stock will be donated to a local charity if not sold.
- All items must be priced and tagged before drop-off. The only exception will be for donated items.
- Drop-off times at the HBBC Family Life Center:
- Monday, September 30 from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM and 4:30 PM to 6:45 PM
- Tuesday, October 1 from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM and 4:30 PM to 6:45 PM
- Wednesday, October 2 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Please presort items by size and gender to make check-in easier.
- Check-in: Please print your Inventory Report and bring it to drop off. This will be used to check in your items. All items will be inspected by a volunteer, and then you will be asked to hang your items on appropriate gender and size racks.
- Please allow at least 15 minutes for check-in, plus additional time for you to place items in appropriate places (racks, tables, etc.). There is also an additional form to fill out at check-in.
- Each consignor/donor who meets requirements will receive a tag for entrance into the preview sale.
- If you plan to pick up your unsold items instead of donating, please leave a box or bin marked with your consignor number at drop-off. We will hold your unsold items in your bin. Please do not bring lids for any plastic bin.
- Consignors must pick up unsold items from the HBBC Family Life Center on
Sunday, October 6 between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. All items not picked up by 3:00 p.m. will be donated to local children’s ministries. No exceptions.
- Be sure to check lost and found area for any of your items that may have lost a tag or may have been removed from the sale due to stains, out of season, or other reasons. These items could not be sold and will be donated if not picked up by 3:00 p.m. Sunday, October 6.
- Consignors will receive 60% of the proceeds of their total items sold. The remaining 40% will be donated to HBBC Children’s Ministry projects.
- The $5 consignor fee will be deducted from your check.
- Checks will be mailed by Thursday, October 31.