The Hayes Barton Baptist
KidzStuff Consignment Sale
Our Next Sale: March 26-28, 2020
The KidzStuff Consignment sale is a place to get great deals on gently-used children’s clothes, shoes, toys, furniture, books, games, baby gear, nursery decorations, and more! If a kid can use it or wear it, we’ll have it! Proceeds from our sale go to fund children’s ministries through HBBC, and donations from our sale also benefit children’s charities across the Triangle!
There are two KidzStuff Consignment sales per year: spring/summer and fall/winter. Each sale features seasonally-appropriate clothing and shoes. Seasonal items like bathing suits and swim gear are featured at our spring/summer sale while Halloween costumes, coats, boots, hats, and gloves are featured during the fall/winter sale.
Get prepared to consign by checking out our Tips and Tricks for Consigning
. Then, clean out your closets, earn money, and shop for great deals all in one place!
Sale Day Information
- Cash, checks, and credit cards (Discover, Visa, or Mastercard) will be accepted. There is no additional fee for using a credit card.
- NC sales tax will be charged on all sales.
- A Preview Sale for consignors, donors, and volunteers who meet eligibility requirements will be held from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 26.
- You must bring your preview pass for entrance into the preview sale. Only one person will be admitted with each pass. Children under 16 do not need their own pass. They will be admitted on the adult’s preview pass.
- Public sale dates and times are:
- Thursday, March 26 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 27 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Half-Price Sale on marked items)
- Preview Sale for Consignors, Donors & Volunteers Only:
- Thursday, March 26 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Half-Price Sale: On Saturday, March 28, all items marked “Discount Yes” will be sold at half price.
- Let’s be “eco-friendly!” Please bring reusable shopping bags or other containers for your purchases.