There is a large variety of events that happen in the Family Life Center from week to week, including exercise classes, camps and athletic events. We also schedule times for Hayes Barton church members and community members to come to the gym and use it for free play. Participants can play a game of pickup with friends, practice their shooting or walk a few laps around the gym.
Open Gym Guidelines:
- Participants must be 14 years or older unless accompanied by an adult.
- Open gym time varies based on the time of the year. Please check back regularly for changes.
- Participants behavior should be in accordance with the highest Christian standards and participants will be expected to follow the policies and rules that have been approved for use of the FLC.
- No profanity, no fighting, no trash talking or anything considered unsportsmanlike will be tolerated.
- Athletic/non-marking shoes are required.
- No drinks or food are allowed in the gym.
Open Gym Calendar for April/May